background





Monday, November 8, 2010

UPDATE

I had more blood work done today. All is well! He left me at 100iu of follistim and 1 amp of menopur. I still haven't started the Ganirelix, that will more than likely be Thursday when I go in for more blood work. Estimated ER is Tuesday, and we are hoping for a 5 day transfer.

Last post I mentioned a little bit of constipation. OMG is it hurting! I am so bloated I feel like a Kentwood Water Jug! Digesting food is so painful I have been limiting myself to small meals only. The nurse said I could take something for it, so hopefully a stool softener will help. The cramps are the worst!

On a non-fertility related note-Wednesday I will have been married to the love of my life for three years:) These have been the most wonderful three years, and I can't wait to see how our love grows when we are finally able to add to our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment