background





Friday, October 23, 2009

WOW! We are not alone!

Wow, just in the past two days since I have "come out of the closet" with my infertility I have met two other couples going through the same thing. After 20 months of feeling like it was only us, like we were the only infertile couple in the world, I am realizing that we are not alone. Statistically, 1 in 10 couples of child bearing age will be effected by infertility. I knew the statistic, but even so, I felt like we were the only ones. I am actually glad that I chose to put it out there/ Now, I don't have to feel like I am alone, and I can be there for other couples, so that they don't have to feel like they are the only ones going through this struggle.

I have spent many months feeling embarrassed about our fertility issues. Well, those days are over. We are ready to be proactive about our fertility.

No comments:

Post a Comment