background





Thursday, September 16, 2010

Disappointed :(

I was supposed to start my stims tonight, but when I went for my blood work today they said my progesterone levels are too high, so I have to wait:( They want me to continue the Lupron and come back Sunday. Hopefully I'll be able to start Sunday night. I am so sad and worried. They assured me it is just a normal bump in the road and the Lupron should bring it down. This got me realizing that there may be MANY disappointments along the way. In the end I may end up with the HUGE disappointment of not conceiving. For this reason I think I am going to be a little more private about my IVF. I am still going to update my blog because to me it is like a diary of my experience that I'll always want to remember, I'm just not going to post it to my facebook anymore. This will be the last. If you truly care about what's going on and really want to know, feel free to check in every once and a while.

One a happier note...
I am the PROUD Godmother to the beautiful Aryanna Bella Cuccio! She is so perfect and amazing! I was blessed to be there today. She weighed 7 lbs even and was 21 inches long:) I am going to be spoiling her big time! Maybe I'll have a girl and they can be BFF like me and my wonderful friend Mary:) I love you so much girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment