background





Friday, July 2, 2010

Follicle Scan/blood work

Today I had blood work and a follicle scan. I only had one mature follicle, which was a little disappointing because last time I had two at this point. I did have LOTS of smaller ones. The 3 largest were 19mm, 14mm, and 12mm. Last time they were 19mm, 18mm, and 14mm (18mm is considered mature, only mature follicles will release an egg) I felt a lot better about it after getting the results of my blood work. Last time I was about to ovulate and had the IUI done the next day. This time I was not quite ready, which is why the follicles are not that big. So, I will do my HCG trigger (a shot that releases the eggs form the follicles and makes them grow) tomorrow night and will be inseminated on Monday. I am PRAYING that it works this time! The bad news is Dr. Storment is going on Vacation this weekend, so I will have to see a different Dr. this time. I just knew I would ovulate over 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment