background





Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HSG went great today

I had my HSG today. All went well. I was very worried because some women, especially those with blocked tubes, have very intense pain. It was almost pain free. Just a little bit of mild cramping when he injected the dye, but it only lasted for a second. Both tubes were completely open. He did see something that he thought might have been a polyp, so he sent me back to his clinic (we were at the hospital) to have an ultra sound done. This was the scariest part because he was saying that I would need surgery to correct it. It turned out to be nothing, probably just an air bubble. So, basically I am all good to go. We should be getting Kenny's results tomorrow. We are pretty sure he is going to schedule the IUI for my next cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment